2011. március 5., szombat

John Galliano botrány 2.

A Galliano botrány már bejárta az egész sajtót. Hát lássuk kinek milyen véleménye akadt az üggyel kapcsolatban.

"I am deeply shocked and disgusted by the video of John Galliano's comments that surfaced today. In light of this video, and as an individual who is proud to be Jewish, I will not be associated with Mr. Galliano in any way. I hope at the very least, these terrible comments remind us to reflect and act upon combating these still-existing prejudices that are the opposite of all that is beautiful." -Natalie Portman


"I'll miss you John, you're so talented. I love the Jews and what he said is awful, but also sad to watch him leave Dior." - Jessica Stam (twitteren)


I love John Galliano. I’ve been working with him for years and he is one of the most amazing, genius men in this business. He is one of the most creative, genius designers that I’ve worked with and he’s so open to all types of people. He’s loving and he’s caring and I wish him all the best." - Chanel Iman


"I don't believe [it]. Because I know John since many years, he's such a wonderful person. I can't believe that he makes some racist [comments] toward somebody, because he's so international . . . I think that somebody wants to try to be bad with him. I think la Maison Dior should make [for] him [a] big red carpet because he helped Maison Dior to be what it is today. I don't want to judge anybody, but I love John and John, I am with you." - Roberto Cavalli


"I'm very very sorry for him. It's obviously a difficult time for him. I am also very sorry that they videotaped him without him knowing." - Giorgio Armani
 





Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése