2011. október 12., szerda

Harper's Bazaar november, 2011- Beyoncé

Kissé semmit mondó képeken, de legalább Beyoncét láthatjuk a Harper's Bazaar nyitóoldalán illetve a belső hasábokon.

Mesél a terhességéről, a családról és mindenféle jövőbeli terveiről.


"All I see now are clothes that are flattering on a pregnant woman. It’s been so exciting for me! I love figuring out designs that still make me feel edgy and sexy while pregnant. Flowy fabrics are always flattering – but I still rock my stilettos.”




"We have been together since I was 20 years old…’ she said. ‘I respect him so much; he is a great man and a great artist.”


"It was important to me that I gave myself time to focus on becoming the woman I want to be, building my empire, my relationship, and my self-worth, before I became a mother. Now God has blessed us with the ultimate.”







Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése